EKV Plumbing specialise in servicing Commercial Plumbing needs across the greater Brisbane area from individual schools, offices and retail shops right through to large scale multi-site commercial complexes.
Our emphasis is on delivering high quality plumbing services that is both practical and efficient which translates into savings for you and enables your operations to continue with minimal disruptions. We understand that the needs of each premises and facility vary from one another, which is why go to great lengths to understand your specific needs.
EKV Plumbing’s commercial plumbing experience spans across a wide range of projects, including:
- Government and Private Schools,
- Brisbane City Council,
- Large commercial sheds,
- Restaurants and bars,
- Large commercial buildings,
- Multi-unit dwellings,
- Large diesel fire hydrant services and upgrades.
At EKV Plumbing, our team comprises of highly skilled, experienced and qualified plumbers who are dedicated to delivering professional plumbing services to fulfill your needs.
Our Commercial Plumbing services includes:
- Designs of Hydraulic and Fire Services, including working closely with Builders and Consultancts on D&C Projects;
- Gas Service Installation;
- Sewer Drainage and Trade Waste;
- Sound Wrap Acoustic Insulation Systems;
- Sewer Drainage;
- Stormwater Drainage and Civil works with our own equipment;
- Water Services - Potable, non Potable and Recycled;
- Hot water service installation - electric, gas and solar;
- Flow and Return installation;
- Fire Hydrant Service installation;
- Fire Sprinkler Service;
- LGP and natural gas installations;
- Water and energy conservation including GreenStar certification;
- Backflow Prevention;
- PE (Polyethylene) Welding - see our separate page
- Humes RainVault, Storm Septors and Retention tanks/Gross pollutant traps;
- General plumbing maintenance and repairs.
We have worked with a wide range of Building and Construction Companies, including, Watpac, Adco, Kane Constructions, National Buildplan Group, Southern Cross Projects, Walton and Built.